Who will buy ‘Big John,’ the biggest triceratops?
Who will buy ‘Big John,’ the biggest triceratops ever found?
The skeleton, which is more than 66 million years old and is approximately 60% complete, is the largest triceratops ever found. It measures about 26 feet (8 meters) long; the skull, which is 75% complete, is 6.6 feet (2 m) wide. continue reading on livescience.com
- Facebook delays return to campus as virus rages
- Wages rise in US as companies scramble for staff
- How I Made It: The Story Behind Laretta Houston’s Swimsuit Shot of Winnie Harlow
- Chinese factory inflation rose more than expected in July, data showed Monday
- Kioxia Corporation, a world leader in memory solutions, today announced sampling of its newest generation of 256 and 512 gigabytes (GB)
- Country Codes, Phone Codes, Dialing Codes, Telephone Codes, ISO Country Codes
- Carvajal strike sees Real Madrid edge Betis to go top
- Incendiary balloons from Gaza cause fires in Israel